Association of Educational Institution of Muhammadiyah-Aisyah Universities (ALPTK-PTMA) proudly present the 7th Progressive and Fun Education International Conference that will be held on September 8th, 2022. This conference arises a theme that is “The Role of Educational Researchers in Facing VUCA in The Era of Pandemic Covid 19”. Hopefully, this theme supports all educational researchers worldwide to share and disseminate their current research to support the educational readiness in facing VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) in post Pandemic Covid-19.
The conference will be opened by a keynote speaker that is Prof. Dr. Muhadjir Effendy (Coordinating Ministry for Human Development and Cultural Affairs of Indonesia).
And also will invite four invited speakers which are:
- Invited Speaker 1: Prof. Dr. Chan Yuen Fook/University of Technology MARA, Malaysia (Chief-in-Editor Asian Journal of University Education/Scopus Q4)
- Invited Speaker 2: Dr. Parmin/Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia (Chief-in-Editor Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia/Scopus Q1)
- Invited Speaker 3: Prof. Dr. Zakiyuddin Baidhawy/ IAIN Salatiga, Indonesia (Chief-in-Editor Indonesian Journal of Islam and Muslim Societies/ Scopus Q1)
- Invited Speaker 4: Prof. Dr. Ratu Ilma Indra Putri/Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia
- Invited Speaker 5: Ass. Prof. Gamal Abdul Nashir/ University Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam
- Invited Speaker 6: Jenny Buckworth, Ph.D/ Charles Darwin University, Australia
- Invited Speaker 7: Prof. Amra Sabic-El-Rayess/ Columbia University, USA